Thursday, March 8, 2012

Olive slacks & gray tee to work


Clothes for work definitely aren't as fun for me as my outfits on the weekend, but more important than style is COMFORT (especially when I can be at work for up to 14 hours a day)! I try to wear stuff that I can sit in, walk in, lie down in and look professional in. So without further ado, here's my outfit of the day:



Cardigan :: Gap
Top :: Forever 21 (here)
Bottom :: Custom-made (by my mom!!!)
Shoes :: Nine West 
Bag :: Longchamp (here)
Watch :: J Crew (here)
Ring :: David Yurman (here)
Necklace :: Etsy 



The accessories listed above are my work essentials, which I'll vary up occasionally and you'll certainly see the rest at some point! The ring has personality, but at the same time none of the gemstones protrude or sparkle so it works as a pretty low key sort of statement piece. The J Crew watch is has a vintage-y feel and has a small diameter face, which is really good for me since I have kid-like wrists. And the necklace is just so cute (it rests just below my collarbone). 


Hope you enjoyed it and thank goodness it's almost Friday!

2 comments:

  1. nothing beats a comfortable yet stylish outfit! love that necklace, so cute!

    www.alwaysmaylee.com

    ReplyDelete